Taliyah (Level one and two)
- Base Stats:
- Level 1: 2|4 → 3|5.
- Level 2: 3|5 → 4|6.
Malphite (Level one)
- Level Up Requirement: You’ve summoned 12+ mana of landmarks. → You’ve summoned 10+ mana of landmarks.
Followers and spells
- Cost: 4 → 5.
- Base Stats: 3|3 → 4|3.
- Cost: 5 → 6.
- Base Stats: 4|5 → 4|6
- Patch 2.9.0 brings new champions, powers, and more to Lab of Legends.
- New starting champions added: Irelia, Zilean, Malphite, Lissandra, and Fizz have been added to the starting champion roster. Get a Malphite card back for completing a run with each of them.
- New support champions added: Sejuani, Leona, Yasuo, and Viktor have been added as draftable champions during a run.
- More powers: 18 new powers have been added – 10 Common, five Rare, and three Epic.
- Taliyah rocks now (hopefully): Taliyah’s deck has been updated.
- Riot is making a few changes to Duo Queue, Shared Spoils as well:
- More deck consistency: Players can now bring 0-2 decks with them rather than 0-3, so they’ll always see any decks they bring as options.
- Queue up: Players will be given a chance to add their teammate as a friend if they’re solo queueing.
- As announced in the 2.7.0 patch notes, with the release of Patch 2.9.0, Cross-Shard Friend Challenge will no longer be supported:
- As LoR continues to grow, we’re beginning to run up against challenges caused by outdated tech. Cross-Shard Friend Challenge is one of our main culprits and it’s currently taking resources that we need to develop some of LoR’s most exciting features planned for further along in the pipeline. We’ll have more information on social features for LoR in the future.
- Overtime has been adjusted for best-of-three matches. While in Overtime, players now have 25 seconds to complete their turn.
- Fixed a visual bug when attempting to purchase cards or prismatics while inspecting cards in the Collection.
- Fixed an issue where skin names were formatted incorrectly in some languages.
- Fixed an issue where a Quest had a duplicate criteria for completion.
- Scrying Sands now correctly gives an enemy -2/-0 even if the player casting it cannot Predict.
- Spellshield now correctly blocks Scrying Sands.
- Irelia should now correctly create Bladesurge in hand on attack the turn she levels up.
- Fixed an issue where champions with Barrier would sometimes incorrectly show the wrong keyword.
- Give It All should now correctly raise the power of allies with negative power.
- Moon Weapon should no longer cause spells to overlap in the cast region.
- Howling Abyss should no longer incorrectly trigger Deep or Sun Disc animations.
- Howling Abyss should no longer create invisible cards in hand.
- Vladimir’s Crimson Pact should no longer incorrectly damage allies to his left if he is removed from combat before the effect.
- Several improvements to text across the game in our continued effort for text consistency.
You can try out the updated Lab and new ladder meta when LoR Patch 2.9.0 is released tomorrow, June 2.