This post was last updated on
The new eFootball PES 2021 season is on its way to mobile, which is just a close to a month now. The excitement is at a maximum level, where players are already getting hyped about the new season and the teams they are going to build. While this is going on, another worry is about confusion regarding keeping the PES Mobile game data intact. Although Google Play linking is safe, KONAMI ID is preferably a stronger option for an account link. Also, a new event is running where you can obtain a free Legend Agent and 100 MyClub Coins if you link using KONAMI ID. So, in this article, we are going to help you with the steps to link your PES Mobile data using KONAMI ID.
What is KONAMI ID?
KONAMI ID is a feature developed by Konami which can be used to save your game data, not only of PES but also of other KONAMI Game Titles. It allows you to use online services provided by the KONAMI Group. Registering a KONAMI ID is free of charge.
In order to use the KONAMI ID Service, it is necessary to receive an e-mail at the address registered at KONAMI ID. It helps you save your data and is the most secure method to do so. The main advantages of using KONAMI ID to link data are:
- Data Theft is prevented unless you hand over credentials.
- You cannot overwrite game data if you are using KONAMI ID.
- Retrieval of lost game data is possible using a KONAMI ID and Services.
Steps to link PES Mobile data using KONAMI ID
To link your data, the first step is to create a KONAMI ID. The steps are as simple as follows:
- Open the KONAMI ID Registration Page via this link. It will directly open the KONAMI ID page.
- Enter your details accordingly and always give your game email ID, the one you have the Google Play account linked with to avoid confusion.
- Fill up the registration form and then confirm your email.
The below steps are to link data using KONAMI ID:
- Open ‘Extras‘ from the PES Mobile game menu and then click on ‘Support‘.
- In the Support section, click the option ‘Link Data‘.
- There you will get the options to link data with Google Play as well as KONAMI ID. If you haven’t linked yet, it will show something like this.
- Click on ‘link data using KONAMI ID‘. Since you have already created a KONAMI ID earlier, you just have to log in with the necessary details.
- When you return back, the game will show the below screen.
- Once you have logged in, it won’t log out until you delete the game or clear data. If you linked it for the first time, you will get 250 MyClub Coins, and also the reward for the event mentioned above.
Stay safe and keep playing PES Mobile!
If you are interested in reading reviews of all Legends and Iconic Moments available in PES, you can check our guides and reviews for them below:
Did you find our guide to link PES Mobile data using KONAMI ID accurate and helpful? Do let us know in the comments!