About Apex Legends MobileApex Legends Mobile is specially designed for touchscreens, with streamlined controls and thoughtful optimizations that result in the most advanced battle royale combat available on a phone. It’s a newer version of Apex Legends, but it’s true to the original. In a blog post, the developers also added since the game is being built especially for mobile, it won’t feature cross-play with the console or PC versions of Apex Legends. The game currently only features the World’s Edge map and some of the game’s original Legends. Additional content will be available as the game nears an official global release
Apex Legends Mobile closed beta Schedule
- India – 27th April 2021
- The Philippines – Later in May
Step by Step guide to download and play Apex Legends Mobile regional betaDo not worry, the closed beta test is not available to everyone and is only live for a limited number of users. Due to this only a few pre-registered users have been randomly selected for the beta. Please follow the steps given here and you’ll be able to install and play the Apex Legends Mobile regional beta easily. You won’t need any VPN apps to run the game.
- Download Apex Legends Mobile & OBB file from here.
- Install Apex legends Mobile
- Copy OBB file to Android > OBB > com.ea.gp.apexlegendsmobilefps
Steps for Removing LicensingFor removing licensing we need to install Lucky Patcher from an unknown source. Since the app is not available in the play store, please do it at your own risk as we won’t be liable for any loss of property.
- Install Lucky Patcher from here.
- Open lucky patcher and give it all the permissions it requires
- In lucky patcher, tap Rebuild and install located at the bottom right corner of your screen
- Tap on your SD Card
- Locate your Apex Legends Mobile.apk file
- Once you’ve found it, tap on it and then tap Rebuild
- Next, tap APK without License Verification and Rebuild the App
- Wait for some time, then tap on Go to File and select Reinstall
- Once you have gone through all these steps, Apex Legends Mobile should start working for you
- Login using EA account to save progress or Guest account, in this process as Google Accounts don’t work.
- You may uninstall Lucky Patcher after this once Apex Legends start working.
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter and Google News for quick updates.
Apex Legends Mobile has soft-launched in selected regions: Here’s how to download and play