“If you’ve purchased an Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad, or any other Apple thing using the differed installment plan, which automatically charges your Apple Card monthly, your account won’t be eligible to combine with someone else’s until that balance is paid off.”So, if you’re an Apple Card member and want to combine your credit limit with one of your relatives, you need to pay any installments before combining accounts. Once you have no balance left, Goldman Sachs says you can combine credit limits with no problem. Here’s how to invite someone to Apple Card Family and combine credit limits:
- Open the Wallet app and tap your Apple Card;
- Tap the more button;
- Under People, tap Share My Card, then tap Continue;
- Select a member of your Family Sharing group. To invite someone to join your Family Sharing group, tap Invite Someone;
- To invite an account co-owner, tap Become Co-Owners;
- Follow the instructions on your screen to provide the requested information;
- Tap Send Invitation, then authenticate with your passcode.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.