Latest: Form 17 HSC registration 2022 has been started from September 16. Apply now from the direct link below.
Maharashtra Board HSC 17 No Form Online 2022
|Maharashtra Board HSC 17 No Form Online 2022||Important dates|
|Release of application form||16 Sep 2021|
|Last date to submit the form and pay the application fee||14 Oct 2021|
Apply Here: Click Here to fill Maharashtra HSC Form No. 17.
Documents Required to fill Maharashtra board HSC 17 No formBeing an official government form, students are required to enter their details which ensures smooth creation of forms. Students need to keep the following details handy as they are important for form submission.
- Aadhar card of the applicant.
- Leaving certificate issued by the school.
- Domicile / migration certificate.
- Your passport size photograph.
- Debit card/Credit card details
Maharashtra Board HSC Form No.17 Application FeeCandidates applying for this form have to pay nominal fees. The amount of fee to be paid is as follows –
|SSC or class 10th||Rs.1100|
|HSC or class 12th||Rs.600|
How to Fill Maharashtra Board HSC Form No. 17?Private students who want to apply for Maharashtra Board examinations can fill the HSC form no 17 and the steps to fill the same are as follows
- Visit the official link given in this article
- On clicking the link, application form will appear on the user’s screen
- The application requires user to fill in the required details.
- After submitting the details, the user is again asked to recheck their details. This is make sure that there are no mistakes.
- After rechecking the details, user can finally like on the “submit” option.
- On submitting the application, the user is required to fill nominal fees for the application. Nominal charges are different for 10th and 12th students.
- This is the end of the process, user can download the application for future reference in a PDF format.
Details required to be filled in Maharashtra board HSC 17 No formStudents are required to enter the following details that will be assessed by the Maharashtra State board. These details allow the authorities to distinguish between applicants and offer better management of data. Details asked from the applicant are as follows.
- Student’s name.
- Father’s name.
- Mother’s name.
- Residential address.
- Aadhaar number.
- Email id.
- Mobile number.
- Date of birth.
- Village/Town of birth.
- Taluka of birth.
- District of birth.
- Year and month of passing SSC exam.
- Name of the Examination Board or university
- Date of leaving the last attended secondary school
- Date of leaving the last attended Junior college
- Name of last attended recognized Secondary School
- Name of last attended recognized junior college
- The month and Year of passing 1st year of junior college Examination.
- Select year and location and submit application.
How to Check Maharashtra HSC Form No. 17 Payment Status?The payment status for Maharashtra board HSC 17 No can be checked by candidates using the official link given by the MSBSHSE. To do so, candidates can check the steps given below. 1st Step: Click on the direct link on the page above to check the payment status. 2nd Step: After this, you will need to enter the following details –
- SabPaisa Transaction ID OR
- Candidate’s registered email id.
About Maharashtra State BoardThe Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education is a statutory and autonomous body established under the “Maharashtra Secondary Boards Act” 1965. This board is responsible for conducting the SSC examinations of class 10th and HSC examinations of class 12th. One of the most popular boards is ranked 4th in the ‘Futuristic Education Boards in India’. Founded nearly 55 years ago, covers 10564 schools across all of Maharashtra. There are nine divisional boards located at Amravati, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Konkan, Latur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, and Pune. Every year around 14 lakhs students appear for HSC exam whereas 17 lakh students appear for HSC exam. The exams are usually held in the months of March, July, and October every year; and results are given out usually in June, and January respectively. March marks the end of the educational year, and June marks the beginning of the new educational year in the state of Maharashtra but these timelines have changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic and tend to vary.
FAQs on Maharashtra Board HSC 17 No Form Online 2022
Ans. The full form of MSBSHSE is Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.
Ans. Students applying as Private candidates are allowed to fill the Maharashtra board HSC 17 No form.
Ans. The candidates can apply for Maharashtra HSC March 2022 by filling in details and submitting the form online mode.
Ans. Students have to pay a nominal charge to confirm their registration. For 12th students, it is Rs. 600 and for 10th students, it is Rs.1100.
Ans. These nominal charges can be paid via online mode. These include payment using credit card or debit card or even net banking.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.