Getting Started in Krazy Kakoom
CoinsStart off by collecting the free daily coins and items that will help you upgrade and buy daily deals that are available. Aren’t able to obtain as many coins as you’d like?
TotemRight beside the idle coins is your Totem. Each piece when collects give certain effects. These help you in the game.
Summoning the Warrior
Level Up the your warriorsLeveling up your warriors help improve them in battle and can be leveled up through levels 1-5. Same here as with the food, the amount of coins goes up.
Merge your WarriorsDuring the battle, always make sure to merge the warriors on the battlefield with the warriors of the same type and rank.
PVP ModeAlways make sure to know where your battle positions are so you won’t get confused. Also, note that these may be changed in settings. After the battle begins, the monsters will attack in the upper left and lower right corners. In this Krazy Kakoom Beginners Guide, we will share all the tips and tricks to master the PVP mode.
BossAt the beginning of the battle, a Boss is randomly selected, and the Boss will appear after 90 seconds of the countdown, allowing you the time to prepare for the attack by merging together warriors, and activating perks on the lower right side as shown below, located to the left of the food button.
3 FlagsBoth sides have 3 flags. These are shown right under the number of trophies you have, top left corner. When a monster passes through the defensive position, 1 flag will be deducted, this varies from the class of the monster, from common which is equal to one flag, to elite monsters and bosses, which are equal to two flags.
TrophyKeep in mind that the winner will get gain Trophies, and the loser will be deducted of trophies. The base amount is 30, which fluctuates from 1 point to a maximum of 60 points. The higher the opponent’s trophies owned, the more the trophies will be obtained when you’ve obtained a victory. The same logic goes for when trophies are deducted due to loss.
Co-opAt the beginning of the 1st round, a Boss will be randomly selected, and the Boss will appear in the 5th round. Every 5 rounds will appear a new Boss and both sides will assist each other and attack monsters on the battlefield together. When a monster passes through a defensive position on either side, the battle is lost and the keys will be rewarded according to the number of monster’s attacking waves you’ve endured.
Krazy Kakoom Guide: Tips and TricksIt’s easy when it comes to getting ahead of yourself. Keeping a few things in mind may shorten some mistakes that you continuously make:
- Focus: in all the anticipation of the incoming monsters it’s easy to get distracted so make sure to focus on the timers, a Boss appears often.
- Practice: Even to the best of gamers they didn’t learn without practice, and practice helps a lot.
- Perks: Learn the perks of each warrior and which ones work better together.
- Coins: Coins aren’t that hard to come by, but are crucial to upgrades that help level out the playing field above you.
- Positive thinking: Know that even the best win some and lose some, going into battle with a positive attitude can make it to where you appreciate each match and therefore learn from past mistakes and losses.
- Food: the food increase upon the summoning of a warrior makes it to where you need to be up on your toes when the battle commences, keep count of your numbers.
Did you find our Krazy Kakoom Beginners Guide and Tips helpful? Let us know in the comment section below!