Glaze Lily in Genshin Impact
Glaze LilyItem Category: Liyue Local Specialty Glaze lily is an extremely ancient flower found in the Yunjing terrace of Liyue harbor and Qingce village. It transforms the memories of the land into its fragrance during florescence. It is used to craft Geoculus Resonance stone as well as to ascend Ningguang to level 90. Word is if you sing to a dull glaze lily it blooms to its fullest.
Where to find Glaze Lily in Genshin ImpactGlaze Lily can be notably found in
- In Yujing Terrace, Liyue Harbor
- In the wild
- Sold by Ms. Bai
- In Qingce Village
How is Glaze Lily useful in Genshin Impact?Above marked are the locations for all the 32+ Glaze Lily, you can start by teleporting to the nearest teleport point in the given pictures above and make your way up to the Yujing Terrace and Qingce Village by this method you can collect 32+ Glaze lily under 5 mins, Glaze lily refreshes every 48 hours or 2 days same as any other ascension / consumable item.
- Currently, Ningguang is the only character who uses Glaze Lily for ascension, She requires a total of 168 Glaze Lily’s to ascend to level 90.
- None of the weapons currently use Glaze lily in their ascension.
- Geoculus Resonance Stone can be crafted using Glaze lily currently
- You can use Glaze lily in the Parametric Transformer.
Did you like our guide on the Glaze Lily and how to find them in Genshin Impact? Let us know in the comment section below. For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.