Follow the quests
- Main quests,
- Side quests
- Daily quests.
Main QuestsThis quest is responsible for unlocking new features in the game. To do players have to upgrade their characters at a specific level.
Side QuestsThese quests are optional quests that players can complete if they want an additional EXP, which players can use to upgrade the characters and the equipment.
Daily questsThese are the daily quests that players can start by clicking on the mission board located in Prontera (central hub). Players can complete ten quests per day and refresh the quest at 5 pm to find new quests. Daily quests are essential for growing large numbers of EXP and other resources.
Auto-path systemLike other MMO games, Ragnarok X Next Generation has an auto pathing system, where players have to tap on the quests, and then the game will automatically take them to the quest location or the monsters they need to attack.
Understanding the different classes
Swordsman (Knight or Crusader)Swordsmen use the strongest armors that make it an ideal class when it comes to taking heavy damage. Swordsman has some special skills such as Bash, Magnum Break, Endure, and Provoke. Swordsman has three attacks styles:
- VIT Knight has high mobility, good defence and crowd control, also has aggro abilities.
- AGI Swordsman has high attack speed, short cooldown, and support capabilities, ideal for AFK situations.
- Spear Knight has long cooldowns, can do damage combos, is good for DPS (damage-per-second) builds, ideal for PvP situations.
Acolyte (Priest or Monk)Acolyte is a supporter and a healer of the game. They help with dealing damage and are strong against shadow and undead monsters. Acolyte has some skills such as Healing, Blessing, Holy Light, and Kyrie Eleison. Acolyte has three attacks style:
- Exorcist has dispelled and inflicts skills and can debuff enemies.
- Force focus on melee damage has a good defence and has health regeneration capabilities. Praise casts various buff effects
Mage (Wizard or Sage)Mage has a specialization in AOE damage and magic attacks. They use lots of AOE attacks with elements such as Ghosts, Earth, Fire, Water, and Wind to destroy the monster groups. Mage attacks styles are:
- Ice, lightning are capable of controlling crowd and damage combos.
- Earth, Fire is slow but has high damage output and are ideal for AFK situations.
- Fire, Ghost has short channelling time but have defensive capabilities.
Thief (Assassin or Rogue)A thief is a single target damager who uses deadly weapons to defeat opponents. The thief has skills such as Brute Force, Ambush, Venom Knife, and Hiding. They have three attacks styles:
- Crit Assassin relies on basic attacks and has skill combos to deal massive damage.
- Poison Assassin uses poison to deal damage continuously and is ideal for AFK situations.
- Stealth Assassin gets close to their opponent using stealth and then deals damage instantly also ideal for PvP situations.
Archer (Hunter or Dancer)Archer use ranged attacks while supporting traps to keep their enemies away. They also use elemental arrows to hit monsters. Their skills include Double Strafe, Arrow Shower, Arrow Repel, and Ankle Snare. Their attack style includes:
- Trap skills are the easy way to kite enemies.
- Ranged Attacks have a short channelling time, stable DPS and are ideal for AFK situations.
- Falcon deals with additional hawk damage and instant boost damage and is ideal for PvP situations.
Merchant (Blacksmith or Alchemist)Merchant is the only class in this game that uses the Craft Skill to make money and deal with unique damage and skills using Zeny for AOE damage. Their skills include Midas touch, Mammonite, Cart Revolution, and Crazy Uproar. They have three attacks styles:
- Flexible rely on the pushcart to deal damage and has high flexibility in the field.
- Berserker has a high attack and focuses on support skills, ideal for AFK situations.
- Zeny is powerful and can deal higher damage, ideal for PvP situations.
Know your CharactersAfter players level up their game, they will receive two things. At first, regular stats boots such as more strength for Swordsman, AGI, Thief, and more. The second thing is the attribute point. Using this, players can pump STR to build a DD knight or HP. HP and SP are the active stats that can change during gameplay. Players can check their HP (health points) and SP (skills points) on the top of the screen. During auto-battle, the characters will automatically consume either red or blue potions to refill their power. Other than these, six-core stats help boost the power:
- Strength (STR): Melee Physical Attack (P.ATK), Weight Limit are the sub stats.
- Agility (AGI): Attack Speed (ASPD), Dodge (Flee) are the sub stats.
- Vitality (VIT): Max HP, Physical Defence (DEF) are the sub stats.
- Intelligence (INT): Max SP, Magic Attack (M.ATK), Magic Defence (M.DEF) are the sub stats.
- Dexterity (DEX): Ranged Physical Attack, Haste, and Hit are the sub stats.
- Luck (LUK): Physical Attack (P.ATK), Crit, Anti-crit are the sub stats.
Equipment SystemROX game has a total of four kinds of equipment:
Instance Equipment (White)
Crafted Equipment (Blue)
Valkyrie Equipment (Purple)
MVP/Mini Equipment (Gold)
Odin’s Blessing and how to use itOdin’s blessing is one of the essential features in the game in terms of leveling faster and farming. It also helps to multiple EXP and Zeny required to defeat the opponents. To unlock the Blessing players, have to complete Odin’s protection quest, which will provide players with the exact coins. Each time players kill one, two, three monsters, they will receive one, two, three ticks respectively. Players can consume these ticks if the difference between players and monsters is within level six. So, whether players kill low-level monsters or high-level monsters, players will still receive the drop bonus. So keep an eye on the level of monsters, and secondly, players can only get 2000 Odin’s blessing ticks, so use it nicely. To get Odin’s blessing, players should complete the quest on the broad missions to get the ticks. Another advantage of getting the ticks are that it will convert into one stamina. Remember, Odin’s blessing is different from stamina, which players can only use while killing the monsters.
Join a Guild or Party systemThe game is incomplete without a Guild or a Party system. Parties or a team is essential for any game player who wants to team up and complete the different challenging features in the game, such as dungeon raids and boss instances. Guild is one of the main features in the ROX game. Players can join a guild when they reach level 20 and start donating to the guild to receive guild coins. Each guild has some guild order, which players have to follow, such as submitting ingredients. It will also give you guild coins. These orders are simple, which players can easily collect by killing monsters or harvesting and mining.
Learn the different ROX life skillsROX has different life skills that can help to make the characters strong without spending real money. Life skills are important because these skills can help to upgrade equipment. To use these skills, players need to get stamina points by using Odin’s blessing points. Players can spend their stamina in fishing, mining, gardening, smelting, cooking, and crafting.
- Fishing can be done with items called automatic fishing poles, which players can buy from NPC at Prontera with Fish Print Commemorative Coin.
- Mining can be done by buying a Pickaxe from sundries NPC at Prontera.
- Gardening is the most difficult life skill which has to be done manually, which requires time to gather and cool down.
- Smelting requires ingredients from fishing, gardening, and mining.
- Cooking need ingredient from gardening, fishing and monster drop.
- Crafting can only be used by the merchant class.
Ragnarok X: Next Generation Beginners Guide: Tips and TricksRagnarok X: Next Generation as a game can be pretty hard for new players, but don’t worry we have got you covered. Here are some of our tips and tricks on how to progress in the game easily as an amateur in the initial stages of the game.
- Through Mini-events, players can earn Zeny and XP in Ragnarok X: Next Generation.
- In the game, players can also explore the exchange centre, where the player can exchange Valkyrie coins into purple-grade armours and can upgrade the Valkyrian armour using Valkyrie coins.
- Always keep an eye on the mailbox to claim the gifts.
- By tapping the character icon in the left corner, players can check their stamina.
- Through NPC at the chamber of commerce, players can complete the daily missions and can earn coins, which players can use for three types of gachas for equipment, headgear, and cards.
- The carnival shows various daily activities such as board missions, COC missions, guild orders, and Instances, which has some limits, such as instances has three daily limits.
- Players can go to an area and start AFK mode, which will allow players to worry less about being on the screen all the time.
- The Glory Pass is the Battle Pass of the Ragnarok X: Next Generation game, which players can purchase using diamonds or real money. Remember, there are limited items, such as costumes, headgear, mounts, avatar borders, customized chat heads, and many more, that players will get for the specific pass.
- MVPs and Minibosses are the world bosses in the game, which means players can get rewards for hunting the bosses. These will appear at a particular time, so keep a check in the MVP and Mini list. MVPs and Minibosses release rare items and are also hard to kill. So, plan for a party before attempting to engage them. Additionally, if players defeat MVP and Mini, the rewards will be split between the party members.