Getting Familiar With The GameThe below image is a still from the game. The red bar on the top-left indicates the player’s health. The slight white line above indicates the EXP level of the player. While the blue bar indicates its MP which is then used for using abilities. The larger red bar indicates the health of the enemy (Boss) here, while the white line below it indicates their shield. The big sword button is used as the attack. The players can use any of those three unique abilities above it which can be used once the MP bar fills up. The small button below it is the dodge (also called the footwork) button.
Understanding the GameplayThe gameplay is just based on killing monsters and going forward to the objectives. But it doesn’t come up that easy as you’ll meet higher level enemies who will be having different attacking styles. You can kill monsters and practice against bosses once you defeat them for EXP and loot resources when not in missions.
LevelsYour character will level the more you’ll use them. Hitting and killing monsters will grant you a specific amount of EXP which helps in leveling up your character faster. More skills and masteries are unlocked when the character levels up.
Building Your CharacterYou’ll receive attribute points after every time you’ll level up. The points can then be used to increase strength, agility, integrity, dexi, vitality. You can use your attribute points in any of the attributes given below.
Skills and MasteriesSkills and masteries are unique abilities that the character can use after reaching a. You can equip any of 4 skills at a time while you can max any of 1 masteries. So choose them wisely. The following are the Skills and Masteries that you’ll be able to use in the game:
- Tackle: The body tackle attack has a high shield breaking potential. The enemy will be stunned for a while after using this.
- Crescent Slash: Performs a wide slash then improves the basic attack for some time.
- Round Slash: Attacks all enemies in a single swing inflicting 5s damage to them.
- Impact Crash: Leaps and hits the ground, stuns every enemy it hits.
- X Saber: A gigantic shockwave which travels slowly and deals multiple massive hits.
- Cross Slash: Slash twice in a wide area which has a chance in inflicting the enemies.
- Knight’s Bravery: Attacking power is increased when surrounded by two or fewer enemies; physical resonance is increased when surrounded by two or more enemies.
- Iron Will: Increases damage reduction when stagger resistance occurs.
- Sharp Cut: Basis attacks inflict bleed at a certain rate.
- Inner Affinity: Reduce affinity required in activating the Soul Resonance.
- Initiate: Basic attacks are enhanced for a specific number of hits after using the Tackle or Impact Crash.
- Relentless Assault: Increase the cooldown reduction of the Soul Resonance massively.
- Fortitude: Affinity increases rapidly when Claris is inflicted with negative status effects.
- Tenacity: Withstands a deathblow at 1 HP remaining.
ResourcesResources are basically the in-game currencies which can be used to buy or can be used in any kind of upgrades.
- Gold– Used in purchasing and upgrading items.
- Ruby– Used for appraising the items and some purchasing too.
MaterialsYou can’t upgrade your items only with the gold. You’ll need different materials depending on the thing you want to upgrade. The list of materials varies from Iron, Ecnite, Mana Essence, Bone Piece, Thin Hide which can be obtained by killing monsters and slashing rocks. And some specific material like Bogu Horn, Boartusk, Crystal Eye, etc that’ll be rewarded each time you’ll defeat their bosses.
ConsumablesThere is a wide range of consumables in the game which increase the HP and some increase MP. We have listed below the consumables along with the amount of health and MP they recover:
- Herbs: Recovers 45 HP
- Apple: Recovers 65 HP
- HP Potion Small: Recovers 25% HP
- HP Potion Medium: Recovers 50% HP
- HP Potion Large: Recovers 75% HP
- Honey: Restores: 50 MP
- MP Potion Small: Restores 100 MP
- MP Potion Medium: Restores 180 MP
- Bandages: Cures bleeding
- Antidote: Cures poisoning
- Patin: A common fish restoring 100 MP
- Tawas: A rare fish which increases 20% damage for 30 seconds
- Gurami: A common fish which restores 150 HP
- And just don’t consume these mushrooms, they’re poisonous!!
Epic Conquest 2 Guide: Tips and TricksThe game’s very simple once you get to know the usage of things, everything will become easier. There are different kinds of monsters in the game but their mechanics remain the same. Following the tips given below will ensure you won’t have to face much difficulty while proceeding through the game:
1. Understand The Enemy’s Attacking PatternBefore engaging with any enemy, take your time in studying their attacking pattern. Each monster has a unique pattern of its own. So understanding will allow you to dodge their attack and you can find your right chance for attacking them.
2. Character BuildupAs a beginner, your primary target in building your character should be increasing its health and attacking ability. On each level up you get 3 attribute points for upgrading your character. So, it is recommended to use the points on both while prioritising the health.
3. Focus On Breaking Enemy’s ShieldsAs mentioned before, the white line above the enemy’s health bar indicates their shield capacity. When it is on, the enemy takes 50 percent less damage than that compared to when there is no shield activated. Use all your abilities in breaking the shield which will be your key moment.
4. Just Dodge The Bosses’ AttacksAfter giving some shots the boss charges its ability on you. Unlike those regular shots, these attacks will be very powerful and can take almost half or more of your health. And if you lose your rhythm after it you’ll most probably be not able to defeat them. So, by just avoiding those attacks you can defeat them with ease.
5. Don’t Hesitate In Using AbilitiesIt is totally understandable that you want your best against the Boss. But using abilities only increases the power of the ability. So whenever you get a chance, do not hesitate in using your abilities. After using abilities, the MP bar will automatically charge up with the damage you’ll deal to enemies.
6. Upgrade Your ItemsDoesn’t matter how good of a player you are. This game is all about balance. Without having the right amount of damage you need to have against the enemies, you won’t stand a chance. So, always upgrade your items in the Blacksmith’s shop before heading towards any fight.
7. Don’t Skip Clearing The Forest MonstersYou may be focused on the story and want to get straight to the objectives by avoiding the monsters in the jungle. Of Course, you may do this sometimes but you shouldn’t do it very often. These monsters are easy to defeat and don’t consume much time. But the thing that you should be considering is you get valuable EXPs for that. Avoiding that will only slow your progress which isn’t the best thing anyone will want.
8. Assign Your Consumables CarefullyWhile battling against Bosses there won’t be enough time for taking consumables. To assign your consumables from the inventory accordingly to the level of boss you’re facing. It is recommended to keep good consumables which recover a good amount of HP in 2 slots and MP in the rest 2 slots (bandage and antidote according to the situation). You can refer back to the restoring capacity of the consumables above.
9. Keep Looking For The Hidden TreasuresTo make it easier for the players, there are tons of hidden treasures around the map. Opening them could reward you with any of gold, health potions, rubies, etc.
10. Unleash Once Enemy’s Shield Is BrokenYour primary focus should be in breaking the Enemy’s shield. Breaking it is the gateway for your victory. The enemy will go motionless for sometime after you’ve broken the shield. Now it is up to you if you have taken any damage you can use this time for your recovery. Or the second option remains is to unleash on it. The best way to do so is by activating the ‘Soul Resonance‘ which boosts the power for a specific time and activates all the abilities at once (this will be your best chance to do maximum damage to the boss).
Final ThoughtsSo, we have discussed some of the basic tips and tricks in our Epic Conquest 2: Beginners Guide article which will help you in the game. The game is easy when you understand it so take your time in understanding the game. At last, the anime theme makes the game even more addictive. The game was released in December 2020 so the full version is yet to arrive. The game receives Updates every 1-2 months which progresses the story mode further. So even if you aren’t a fan of RPG games you should consider giving this game at least a try, you won’t be disappointed. Go ahead and give it a try and if you are finding trouble in progressing, don’t hesitate to fall back to this Epic Conquest 2 Beginners Guide for tips! Note:- The article has been written as of the 1.0c version. We’ll be sure to update the article once new contents are added in upcoming updates.
Did you find this Epic Conquest 2 Beginners Guide helpful? Do let us know in the comment section below! For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.
Epic Conquest 2 Beginners Guide and Tips