What is Nefia in Elona MobileA Nefia is a collective term used for all dungeons in Elona Mobile. There are 2 types of Nefia in Elona Mobile, a one-star Nefia and a three-star Nefia. One-star Nefia is only found on the World Map, while three-star can be found at regular locations on the map. All Nefia consist of different contents, with some having enter requirements, but can be entered without condition. Nefia have multiple floors, of which you’ll normally spawn at the lowest floor, either fighting your way up the stairs until the exit portal or forfeiting by using one of many possible leaving options.
MonstersThe monsters of a Nefia dungeon will always start off easy, but get harder as you enter higher floors. Depending on the Danger Level, there are three types of monsters that have a chance to appear: normal, invisible and elite. Normal monsters are the most commonly found and easy to beat types. Invisible (transparent) are impossible to hit, unless they come in contact with a liquid of some sort or if you have gear (e.g Sage’s helmet) that allows you to “see” them. Elite types are quite the bunch to handle due to their buffed stats and can be distinguished by a yellow magic circle underneath them, adjusted to their size. Monsters can also apply buffs to themselves and negative statuses to you and your party members. Some have a chance to appear with modifiers that determine how strong that monster is, of whom stats depend on what present floor you’re at. Chances of meeting with stronger types increase as you progress to your Deepest Level, which is your highest floor reached without dying.
Captured NPC’sIf you’ve taken a quest that requires you to retrieve someone from a Nefia, they’ll be found caged after you’ve cleared at least the first floor. These NPC’s can be released and will be a new addition to that town that requested their retrieval, ready to be interacted with for whatever cause they were rescued.
MaterialsQuests can require to go through a Nefia and beat (specific) monsters or acquire materials. Materials can be found scattered in the Nefia, with the availability depending on the type of Nefia you enter (Cave, Mine, Lake Forest, Fortress, Nest, Tower or Cemetary).
- Small Chest: A commonly found type of chest that usually only gives EXP and/or Gold coins, but they can also drop rare items. Their purpose exists mainly for upgrading your Lockpicking skill.
- Chest: These drop random loot, but require a Lock pick to open, mainly influenced by your Lockpicking skill.
- (Hidden) Chest: These are like normal Chests and the same stuff applies to them, but they are the type that needs to be discovered by mining away a certain area.
- Mystery chests: A certain drop from bosses that contains random loot. These don’t require a Lockpick, nor its relevant skill to open.
- Bejewelled chests: found randomly on some Nefia floors and drops random loot, but requires a Lockpick to open.
- Pots: Random fragile obstacles can be found scattered around floors. Upon stepping, they’ll break and have a chance to drop random amounts of gold and possible items.
BoostsRandom boosters can be found in the depths of the floors of any Nefia in Elona Mobile. Upon moving up to their space, the message “Your team feels more energetic!” will show and/or will apply a buff depending on which one has been activated.
- Red Banner: Increases STR, CON, and DEX, applicable for 70 turns
- Blue Peace of Mind: Increases Perc, Magic, and Will, applicable for 70 turns
- Angel Statue: Instantly restores bits of HP. You’re welcome.