Rabindra Open Schooling Routine 2021
|Release of Time Table||to be notified|
|Exam Date||to be notified|
Rabindra Open Schooling Class 10th Routine 2021Candidates have to appear in all of the 5 compulsory subjects in the Rabindranath Open School Class 10th examination. There is 2-3 days gap between each subject, which are also known as preparatory days.
|Name of Subject||Dates|
|Bengali / Hindi / Nepali||to be notified|
|Life Science||to be notified|
|History||to be notified|
|Mathematics||to be notified|
|Geography||to be notified|
|Physical Science||to be notified|
|Additional Subjects Home Science / Economies / Pol Science / Commerce||to be notified|
Rabindra Open Schooling Class 12th Routine 2021The Rabindra Open Schooling Class 12th Routine 2021 is released in one PDF, for all the streams i.e Arts, Commerce and Science. The subject wise dates and day are as follows.
|Name of Subject||Dates|
|Bengali / Hindi / Nepali / Urdu / Santali||to be notified|
|Accountancy and Biology||to be notified|
|English||to be notified|
|History and Mathematics||to be notified|
|Education and Physics||to be notified|
|Political Science and Chemistry||to be notified|
|Home Science||to be notified|
|Economics and Geography||to be notified|
|business and organization||to be notified|
How to download Rabindra Open Schooling Routine 2021?Candidates must ensure that they have a strong internet connection and compatible browser before downloading the Rabindra Open Schooling Routine 2021. The steps to download so are as follows. 1st step: First of all, you need to click on the above class 10th, 12th page link 2nd step: This leads to the opening of the respective page, there in you have to search for the Rabindranath Open School Routine 2021 PDF. 3rd step: On clicking on the relevant link, Rabindra Open Schooling Routine 2021 appears on the screen. Download it and use it for future references.
Where to check Rabindra Open Schooling Routine 2021?Sometimes, the official website of the Rabindra Open Schooling board is inaccessible due to technical glitches or high amount of traffic. However, the candidates need not worry, they can easily download the West Bengal Open School Time Table from third party websites as well. However, you need to ensure that the PDF is authentic.
Rabindra Open Schooling Admit Card 2021West Bengal Council for Rabindra Open Schooling (WBCROS), provides the Rabindra Open Schooling Admit Card in offline mode to the candidates. However, the notification regarding the day and date is published on the official website i.e.wbcros.in. The admit card is an important entity, it consists of the important details like name of candidate, roll number, test center name and address, timings, reporting hour, signature if candidate etc. Students have to carry the Rabindra Open Schooling Admit Card 2021 in hardcopy format to the test center. Along with it, they also have to carry useful stationary like pens / pencils / erasers etc, Apart from that, wearing mask and carrying the sanitizer is also necessary to carry along.
Who can appear in the Rabindra Open Schooling Class 10th, 12th Exam?West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling (WBCROS), prescribes the eligibility criteria for the class 10th, 12th. Candidates who fulfill the following conditions can apply for the examination. For Class 10th
- Candidates who are 14 years of age or more can apply for the same. There is no maximum age limit.
- They should have passed class 9th or equivalent.
- Students who are above 15 years of age can apply. There is no maximum age limit for the exam.
- They must have passed secondary school examination from the WBCROS board or any other recognised boards
How to prepare for the Rabindra Open Schooling Class 10th, 12th Exam?To fetch a good percentage in the Rabindra Open Schooling Result 2021, candidates must prepare with full hardwork and perseverance. The following are some tips and tricks to do so. For Class 10th:
- For Mathematics, the students can refer to the NCERT examples and RS Aggarwal to understand deeper concepts.
- In Science, students should memorise the labelling and diagrams thoroughly. They should also give full focus on the practical concepts.
- To sail through English subject, one must practice the grammar and comprehension section from the Wren and Martyn English workbook
- .It is enough to read and learn the names of important people and events from your standard SST books from school.
- In Accountancy, students must memorise financial accounting subjects from the DK Goyal Publication books precisely.
- They should solve 100-200 numericals from the Macro Economic Books in Economics subjects.
- For good marks in English, it is very important to learn the names of poets and writers as a lot of reference to context questions are asked from the same.
- For PCM students, HV Verma is the best reference book. However, NCERT should be done precisely first.
FAQ’S for Rabindra Open Schooling Routine 2021
Ans 1. No, the candidates can download the Rabindra Open Schooling Routine 2021 in online mode.
Ans 2. The name of subject, time and date, reporting hour of the exam are mentioned on the Rabindra Open Schooling Routine 2021.
Ans 3. No, the dates cannot be changed in Rabindra Open Schooling Routine 2021.
Ans 4. The Rabindra Open Schooling Routine 2021 is released in PDF format.
Ans 5. The Rabindra Open Schooling Routine 2021 will be released 10-15 days before exam.
Ans 6. The Rabindra Open Schooling Routine 2021 can be downloaded directly from this page.
Ans 7. No, the Rabindra Open Schooling Routine 2021 has not been cancelled.
Ans 8. No, the candidates need not login to downlaod Rabindra Open Schooling Routine 2021.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.