TS Inter 1st Year Time Table 2022 – The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) releases TS Inter 1st year timetable online. It is expected that the Telangana Inter exam timetable 2022 in the month of January and the exams shall be held from March 2022 onwards. Students of Intermediate 1st year can download the timetable online at tsbie.cgg.gov.in. However, a detailed schedule for the same can also be accessed from here. Before the Main exams start, the 1st year Intermediate students shall also have to appear for two additional examinations. Check more details on Inter 1st year exam timetable 2022 from the page below.
TS Inter 1st Year Time Table 2022
Register for Board Exam Result Updates
- Practical Exam starts from – 23 Feb 2022 (Tentative)
- TS Inter 1st year Hall Ticket 2022 releases on – A week before the exam date
Download Time Table Here: A direct link for downloading TS Inter 1st year exam timetable 2022 will be provided here.
Official website: tsbie.cgg.gov.in.
Students can check the tentative schedule for TS Inter 1st year exam 2022 from the table below. However, as soon as the official date sheet is released, the same will be updated below.
|Exam Date||SubjectName (9 am to 12 noon)|
|3rd week of March 2022||2nd Language Paper-I|
|4th week of March 2022||English Paper- I|
|4th week of March 2022||Mathematics Paper-IA, Botany Paper-I, Psychology Paper-I, Civics Paper-I|
|4th week of March 2022||Mathematics Paper-IB, Zoology Paper-I, History Paper-I|
|4th week of March 2022||Physics Paper-I, Economics Paper-I, Classical Language Paper-I|
|1st week of April 2022||Commerce Paper-I, Chemistry Paper-I, Sociology Paper-I, Fine Arts, Music Paper-I|
|2nd week of April 2022||Logic Paper-I, Bridge Course Maths Paper-I, Home Science Paper-I, Geology Paper-I, Public Administration Paper-I|
|2nd week of April 2022||Geography Paper-I, Modern Language Paper-I|
Overview of TS Inter 1st year Exam 2022
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education|
|Name of the exam||TS Inter 1st Year Exam|
|Level of Exam||State-level|
|Frequency of Exam||Once in a year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Availability of exam time table||January 2022|
|Examination date||March 2022|
How to Download TS Inter 1st Year Time Table 2022?
As the TS Inter 1st Year Time Table 2022 will be released by TSBIE in the month of January 2022, students instead of getting anxious can follow the below mentioned steps to download the timetable smoothly.
- Go to the official TSBIE website, https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/.
- Clicking on this will open the homepage. Now try locating the section “News and Announcements”.
- Under this section, students will find TS Inter 1st Year Time Table 2022.
- Clicking on this will automatically open the timetable and can be viewed by students.
- The website even allows the liberty to download the timetable in a PDF format.
TS Intermediate Exam 2022 Timings
Students can check the bell timings for TSBIE Intermediate 1st year exam 2022 from the table below.
|Distribution of Answer books||8:30 AM–8:45 AM|
|Distribution of question paper at||8:45 AM|
|Time for reading question paper||8:45 AM–9:00 AM|
|Start writing answers from||9:00 AM|
Important instructions given TS Inter 1st Year Exam 2022
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, for the safety of students and faculties, TBSIE has introduced some protocols to be followed. These protocols are very important and are mentioned below.
- Parents must ensure that their child isn’t suffering from some illness as this can cause a mass effect.
- Students should carry good quality masks with them at all times.
- Alcohol based hand sanitizers must be carried.
- Students must keep their admit card with them as its a mandatory piece of document.
- Students must keep all the stationary required for the examination handy.
- Reaching the examination center 1 hour before should be the topmost priority.
- Managing writing time is essential for all students.
TS Inter 1st Year Exam 2022 Preparation Tips
We prescribe you to investigate some readiness tips made by our specialists. These tips will assist you with scoring great marks in the assessment and furthermore plan your examinations appropriately.
- Preparation of a study schedule. A study schedule will help you strategize your groundwork for the assessment. Making a viable review plan and afterward following it with discipline is consistently useful and it will keep you on target and away from the pressure.
- Rigorous practice of concepts. Practice exercises and understand the basic concepts. It will help you in studying the syllabus properly and then preparing for the examination.
- Understanding instead of mugging up. Understanding and afterward learning will help you a great deal in the assessments, as it is the most essential yet significant boundary of test readiness. It will assist you with understanding the themes well.
- Giving priority to chapters based on their level of toughness. Focusing on the sections trouble level savvy will assist you with getting ready rapidly and viably for your test. Attempt to cover the troublesome points first and afterward push ahead to the ones you find simple. Thusly, you won’t pass up any significant subject and can likewise cover the schedule on schedule alongside doing the modification of every section.
TS Inter 1st year Compartment Exam 2022
Compartment or supplementary examinations are always conducted after the evaluation of the initial examinations. Candidates failing to clear the initial assessment are asked to appear for this as it allows them to clarify and amend their mistakes hence saving an entire year. Any updates regarding the compartment examinations will be available only after the results which can be expected in the month of June or July 2022. For further updates, students can visit the official website, tsbie.cgg.gov.in.
TS Inter 1st year previous year statistics
From the table below, students can check the past year statistics for TS Intermediate result for class 11.
|Year||Total Students||Girls Pass %||Boys Pass %||Overall Pass %|
The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE), is a Board of education in Telangana, India.] It was established in 2014. It is located at Nampally, Hyderabad. The board regulates and supervises the system of intermediate education in Telangana State. It executes and governs various activities that include devising of courses of study, prescribing syllabus, conducting examinations, granting affiliations to colleges and, providing direction, support and leadership for all educational institutions under its jurisdiction. Honorable Minister of the State for Secondary Education acts as chairman and secretary to Government, Secondary Education as vice-chairman of the board. The secretary of I.A.S. Rank acts as the chief executive of the board.
FAQs on TS Inter 1st Year Time Table 2022
Candidates can download the timetable for academic year 2021-22 from the official TSBIE website, tsbie.cgg.gov.in. For more on this topic, students can visit the article mentioned above.
Yes, due to the recent pandemic times, the officials at TSBIE have ordered the reduction of portions by 30%.
Students should keep their TSBIE Inter admit cards 2022 safe until the declaration of the result.
TS inter 1st year examinations will be conducted between 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM slot.
Candidates should immediately contact the respective school authority or TSBIE officials to rectify the details and issue a fresh Telangana Intermediate hall ticket 2022 TS.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.