TN 10th Supplementary Hall Ticket Sep 2020 – Directorate of Government Examination (DGE) will release TN SSLC supplementary hall ticket on September 15, 2020 by afternoon. It can be downloaded from the official website, dge.tn.gov.in. A direct link to download TN 10th supplementary admit card can also be accessed from this page. To download it, students will need to log in using application number / registration number and date of birth. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the hard copy of the hall ticket along with the necessary stationary items. Check more details on TN 10th supplementary hall ticket 2020 from this page.
Latest: Tamil Nadu 10th Sep 2020 admit card will release today. Stay tuned with us for more updates on this.
TN 10th Supplementary Hall Ticket Sep 2020
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Tamil Nadu board releases the hall ticket under the login only. No hard copy of the admit card is sent to the students by post / courier. Students can check the schedule for release of TN 10th supplementary hall ticket 2020 from the table below:
|TN Class 10 Supplementary Hall Ticket 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||15 Sep 2020|
|Supplementary exam date||21-26 Sep 2020|
Download here: Students can download TN SSLC supplementary hall ticket 2020 as per the due schedule from the official website, dge.tn.gov.in.
Click here to check the press release for downloading TN SSLC supplementary hall ticket.
How to Download TN SSLC Supplementary Hall Ticket 2020?
To download the supplementary hall ticket, you may follow the step-by-step instructions as provided below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to download the hall ticket.
Step 2: To download the admit card, you will need to enter the following details:
- Application number / registration number.
- Date of birth.
Step 3: Click on the ‘submit’ button after which your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Lastly, the students can download and take a print out of the admit card to carry it on the day of the exam.
Details Given in TN 10th Supplementary Hall Ticket 2020
- Name of the Student
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Parent’s Name
- Name of the School
- School Code
- Date of Examination
- Examination Time
- Centre of Examination
- Reporting Time
- List of Subjects
- Subject’s Code
- Candidate’s Signature
- Photograph of the Candidate
Important Instructions for Tamil Nadu SSLC Supplementary 2020
Since the board is conducting the supplementary exams in the midst of the pandemic, the students can take a look at the below given exam instructions –
- Students will need to carry the hard copy of the admit card on the day of the exam, without which, they will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- It is advised that you should reach the exam centre an hour before the reporting timing.
- After downloading TN SSLC supplementary admit card, check that your details provided in it is correct.
- Do not carry any electronic device like mobile phone, calculator, digital watch, etc inside the exam centre.
- Do not write anything on the question paper except for your name and roll number.
- It is advised to do rough work at the back of the question paper or answer sheet.
All the Best for the Exams!!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.