Odisha 10th Time Table 2022 – The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is expected to release Odisha 10th time table in the month of January and the exams are likely to be held from March 2022. BSE Odisha 10th time table 2022 can be downloaded from the official website, bseodisha.nic.in. A direct link to download the time table and Odisha HSC exam date will also be provided here. Odisha board shall conduct the exams in two shifts, the Morning shift from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm and the evening shift will be from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm. To know more insights concerning the Odisha board Class 10th exam date 2022 guidelines, readiness tips, setting, and different subtleties, continue reading the article.
Odisha 10th Time Table 2022
Register for Board Exam Result Updates
- Release of Odisha HSC Admit Card 2022 – February 2022
Download Time Table Here: A direct link for downloading Odisha Board 10th Time Table 2022 will be provided here.
Official website: bseodisha.ac.in
Students can check the tentative time table for Odisha board 10th exam 2022 from the table below until the official schedule is released.
|First Sitting (10 – 12.30 PM)||Second Sitting (2- 4.30 PM)||Exam Date|
|First Language (Bengali, Odia, Alt. English, Hindi, Urdu, Telugu)||Paper-I (VOD) Sanskruta Vyakarana O Darshan||1st week of Mar 2022|
|–||Paper-II (SHA) Sanskruta Sahityam||1st week of Mar 2022|
|Population Edn, Second Language and (English, Hindi) Env. (Only for Hearing Impaired Candidates)||Paper III (KKJ/AVJ) Prayogatmaka Sanskruta||1st week of Mar 2022|
|TLV Theory (For Deaf & Dumb Candidates only), Third Language (Hindi, Parsi, Sanskrit, Odia) TT, TH, IT, RT, BW, BF, HC, AG, MS, PL & EH (Only for candidates from Vocational stream).||Paper IV (MOR/MHN) Matrubhasha (Odia/Hindi)||2nd week of Mar 2022|
|–||Paper V (MTH) Mathematics||2nd week of Mar 2022|
|Mathematics||Paper VI Science||2nd week of Mar 2022|
|–||Paper VII Social Science||2nd week of Mar 2022|
|Science||Paper VIII English||2nd week of Mar 2022|
|Visual Art-(Practical) 3rd Language, TLV (Practical) (10 AM to 12 Noon)||–||2nd week of Mar 2022|
|Social Science||–||2nd week of Mar 2022|
How to Download Odisha 10th Time Table 2022?
To download the official timetable for BSE Odisha 10th exam, students can follow the below mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website by clicking on the link as given above.
- Now, find the “Latest update” option.
- Clicking on these will automatically open a webpage containing all the recent updates. In this find the “Odisha class 10th class timetable 2022” option.
- This option will open a webpage that enables candidates to view their timetable based on the subjects they have opted for.
- Students can also download the timetable for further reference
Overview of Odisha 10th Examination 2022
|Name of the Board||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Name of the exam||BSE Odisha 10th|
|Level of Exam||State-level|
|Frequency of Exam||Once in a year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Availability of exam time table||January|
|Tentative examination date||March|
Details Given on the BSE Odisha 10th Time Table 2022
Through Odisha Board 10th exam time table 2022, students can find the following details.
- Exam day
- Exam dates for each subject
- Subject name
- Exam timings
- Exam day instructions
Preparation Tips for Odisha 10th Board Exam 2022
Board tests are reliably an outrageous stage in each understudy’s life yet our experts have thought about a couple of clues and misdirects with a help of which each understudy can consider in an unrivalled way and end up scoring extraordinary in the evaluations.
- Each and every understudy ought to guarantee that before focusing on anything, the timetable should be thought completely. Focusing on the arrangement licenses understudies to design the time they have in a predominant way.
- Fulfilment of timetable doesn’t mean completion of story. This fundamental means the beginning of your basic reasoning cut-off. Understudies on completing the timetable ought to guarantee that they address practice papers. This associates in understudies in truly taking a gander at their level of status.
- Prior year papers are a technique for expecting the model and level of request organized by BSE. From this time forward understudies should address basically past 5 years to ensure extraordinary engravings.
- Own translated notes and short pointers should be prepared as this simplifies learning, helps the understudy while changing and moreover helps with handwriting practice.
Odisha 10th Compartment Exam 2022
Students who fail in one or two subjects are eligible to appear for the supplementary examination. The board releases Odisha 10th supplementary exam date 2022 after the announcement of Odisha 10th result 2022 at its official website. In order to apply for the supplementary exam, candidates will need to apply online, pay the application fee and submit the form before the deadline. Generally, Odisha class 10 supplementary exam 2022 will be held in the month of June.
Odisha 10th Admit Card 2022
Admit card for Odisha Class 10th is usually released after the release of the timetable. For the academic year 2021-22, the timetable is expected by February 2022. Schools can download the admit cards from the official BSE website by entering their school id and other essential details. Students then have to collect their admit cards from their respective schools. Admit card is an important piece of document that is mandatory. Without an admit card, candidate is not allowed to enter the examination hall.
Odisha Class 10 Previous Year Result Statistics
|Year||Overall Pass %||Boys Pass %||Girls Pass %||Total Students|
About BSE Odisha
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is a Body Corporate constituted under the Odisha Secondary Education Act, 1953. It regulates, controls and develops Secondary Education in the State of Odisha. It Provides varied courses in order to equip students for different occupations, to prepare them for university education and to equip them for various cultural purposes. It examines those who have completed a prescribed course of study and awards certificates to the successful candidates. Besides, it does all other things which are incidental to the above.
FAQs on Odisha 10th Time Table 2022
Ans. BSE Odisha, for the academic year 2021-22 is expected to conduct the examinations in the month of March 2022 and the results will be out by June 2022.
Ans. A candidate has to secure a minimum of 15 qualifying marks in subjective and objective papers separately for consideration of his eligibility to pass the examination in each subject.
Ans. Candidates can download the timetable from the official website of BSE, bseodisha.ac.in.
Ans. Compartment examination can only be conducted when the results of the actual examination are out. Hence they are expected to be held after 2 months of results coming out.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.