NIOS 10th and 12th On Demand Exam 2021: As per the latest update, the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is all set to commence the registration process for NIOS On Demand Exam 2021 for Class 10 and 12 students from today i.e. 1st March 2021. The Board is going to conduct On Demand Exams 2021 for both Secondary and Senior Secondary courses students and it is scheduled to be held from 15th March 2021. Students who want to participate in the NIOS 10th and 12th ODE 2021 can register themselves online via the official website of the board i.e. nios.ac.in. To confirm the development, NIOS had released a detailed notification about the starting of ODE Registration Process. The same has been linked below so that it can be accessed by the students easily for more information:
Details About NIOS On Demand Exam 2021
According to the notification released by the Institute, the NIOS 10th and 12th ODE 2021 is scheduled to be held on 15th March 2021. The exam for exams for Secondary and Senior Secondary class students will be held four days a week at the NIOS headquarter at Noida. On similar lines, at other Regional Centres the NIOS ODE exam will be held from March 15 for next three days of the week i.e. from Tuesday to Thursday. The notification also confirmed that for Kendriya Vidyalaya, the exam would be held 2 days a week – on Wednesday and Thursday.
How to Register for NIOS On Demand Exam 2021 online?
Keeping in mind the convenience factor and to speed-up the registration process for On Demand Exam, NIOS has made the registration and application process for the same completely online. The registration process is scheduled to begin from today i.e. 1st March 2021 in online form via official website nios.ac.in. Students can follow the simple step-by-step process listed below, in order to register them for the NIOS ODE 2021.
- Step 1: Visit official website i.e. nios.ac.in
- Step 2: Find and Click on Link for NIOS ODE Exam 2021 Registration
- Step 3: You will be redirected to new page with application form
- Step 4: Fill the application form with necessary details and upload supporting documents
- Step 5: Pay the requisite application fee required for NIOS Exam
- Step 6: Submit the application form after verifying all the details
- Step 7: Download the confirmation page and take printout for future reference