Do you want to bring smart home components from different manufacturers under one roof and are you looking for a solution with which you can control all devices manually and automatically? There are now a number of usable smart home control programs for this, both in commercial form and as open source projects.
A lot has happened since our last detailed look at ioBroker. Going into all changes in detail is impossible with over 420 available plugins (called in ioBroker adapter) for controlling smart home devices and for communication with cloud services. We therefore concentrate on the larger changes and those that affect several areas at once.
- Access to all heise + content
- exclusive tests, advice & background: independent, critically well-founded
- Read c’t, iX, MIT Technology Review, Mac & i, Make, c’t photography directly in your browser
- register once – read on all devices – can be canceled monthly
- first month free, thereafter € 12.95 per month
- Weekly newsletter with personal reading recommendations from the editor-in-chief
Start FREE month
Start your FREE month now
Already subscribed to heise +?
Sign up and read
Register now and read articles right away
More information about heise +