The heise devSec will take place as an online event this year: On October 21st and 22nd there will be a total of 24 lectures and two keynotes in two parallel video streams. Once again the motto determines “Safe software starts before the first line of code“The conference. It is primarily aimed at software developers who have an eye on the topic of security, are responsible for it and have to face the challenges associated with it on a daily basis.
- OWASP Top 10 and OWASP API Security Top 10
- Cryptography and OAuth 2.1
- Jakarta EE Security and MicroProfile JWT
- DevOps, DevSecOps or SecDevOps
- Incident responses in large companies
- Kubernetes on-board resources for application security
- IT forensics: digital search for clues in the crime scene software
Early bird discount and workshops
Valid until September 23rd for the Purchase of tickets the early bird price of 449 euros plus VAT. In addition to access to the live stream, they offer unlimited access to all videos after the conference.
Also take place a week after the conference the online workshops “Web Application Security, a crash course” on October 27th and “Java Security Sins” on October 28th. The net price for the workshops is also 449 euros each. If you book a workshop together with the conference, you will receive an additional discount.
Heise devSec is organized by heise Developer, heise Security and dpunkt.verlag.