Genshin Impact 2.0 Update is here, introducing the Inazuma region for the first time. This is the home of the Electro Archon to travelers. The islands have brought with it lots of area to explore, 32 world quests, new mechanics to solve the puzzle among other things. While exploring the Ritou region of Narukami Island, players will come across one NPC interacting with whom, will initiate the quest. In this Genshin Impact guide, we will have a look at where to start ‘A Strange Story in Konda Quest‘ and how to solve the new style of puzzle unique to Inazuma.
How and where to start the Quest
Genshin Impact players can unlock the quest, A Strange Story in Konda, by speaking to a shrine maiden named Kazari. She can be found near the teleport waypoint at the entrance to Konda Village in Inazuma.
You should strike the Sky Kitsune Statue with an Electro ability to help her. This can be done with any Electro character. After doing so, a Ward will appear near the fox’s paws. Pick this item up and then interact with Kazari. She will direct you to investigate some clues in Konda village, located south of the fox statue.
A Strange Story in Konda Quest Guide
- The start of the investigation is pretty straightforward. It involves something which players have done a lot already in their adventures in Liyue and Mondstat.
- Once done investigating with the locals, people can report back to the village chief about your findings, moving forward with the quest.
- When confronting Konda Densuke, the village chief. Travelers will be asked to provide your evidence.
Evidence will be presented in the following order.
- Purse by the Dried-Up Well
- Cargo Bag Fished from Water
- Ragged List of Goods
- The next part of the quest requires travellers to find the well key from a broken house. There will be some treasure hoarders who one needs to defeat to obtain the key. The key must be taken back and then descended into the well. It is located right behind the chief’s house.
- Inside the well, one will find multiple chests and an electroculus make sure to scourge for them. To enter through the barrier pick up the electrogranum from the Thunder Sakura bough located in the well as illustrated in the image below.
- There are five shrines surrounding the Torri gate. Each shrine has a different pattern associated with it, which can be changed. The petals need to be assigned in such a manner that it matches the zig-zag pattern indicated at the Torri gate.
- The pattern in the middle shrine cannot be changed. For sake of understanding, let this shrine be the point of reference.
Set each petal as indicated below :
- Bottom-right notch: Two Petals
- Top-right notch: Three Petals
- Bottom-left notch: Four Petals
- Top-left notch: Five Petals
Once you match the pattern press play. This will spawn the Phantom Warrior, beneath the Konda Village. This is well known as Ochimusha. Players have to defeat him to finish the quest. The Traveler will then briefly speak to Kazari, who is now also in the well, and the ‘Sacrificial Offering’ quest will be unlocked.
Stay tuned for more in-depth guides for Inazuma.
That’s all for today’s guide about Genshin Impact A Strange Story in Konda Quest! Let us know your opinions in the comment section below!