DC Fandome has unveiled its schedule for the highly anticipated virtual event, laying bare exactly how this convention will work. DC Fandome is basically DC/Warner Bros.’ own Comic-Con and is playing host to a bevy of pre-recorded panels, offering over 100 hours of content to visit during the event. What makes it unique is that it’s a 24-hour experience – you can watch the panels at specific times (plus encores) during the 24-hour window, but after it’s over, it’s over.
With the DC Fandome schedule, however, you’re now able to start planning out what you’re going to watch on Saturday, August 22nd when the festivities begin at 1pm ET. And we have confirmation of some of the major DC Films panels that will be happening. Here are some of the highlights:
- A 25-minute Wonder Woman 1984 panel kicks things off at 1pm ET with director/co-writer/producer Patty Jenkins and cast members Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Kristen Wiig, and Pedro Pascal as they unveil a sneak peek of new footage and answer fan questions.
- The Batman panel with director Matt Reeves and “a surprise or two” will close out the main programming in the “Hall of Heroes” at 8:30pm ET.
- A panel called “Introducing The Flash” will finally unveil the long-in-the-works feature film with director Andy Muschietti, producer Barbara Muschietti, star Ezra Miller, and screenwriter Christina Hodson. The panel only runs 10 minutes in length.
- The Snyder Cut panel will feature Zack Snyder discussing his cut of Justice League coming to HBO Max in 2021. The panel will be 25 minutes long.
- A 30-minute panel for The Suicide Squad will feature writer/director James Gunn and his cast participating in a “Squad Showdown” that tests every team member’s Squad knowledge.
- A brief 15-minute panel for Black Adam will feature Dwayne Johnson teasing his first-ever superhero movie with a fan Q&A and “some surprises.”
- There’s even panels for already-released films – Aquaman and Shazam! each get their own little spotlights, during which we may get a tease for their in-development sequels?
There’s plenty more to be found over on the DC Fandome site, including panels for TV shows like Watchmen, Titans, and a number of the CW-verse shows, a panel for Rocksteady Studios’ new game Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, and even more niche panels like one for Insight Editions.
You can check out some screenshots below or head over to DC Fandome to build your own schedule now. And as a refresher, here are the various “Verses” of DC Fandome:
EXPLORING THE DC FANDOME
- Hall of Heroes:The epicenter of the DC FanDome. Experience special programming and star-studded panels, and be the first to see all-new content from upcoming films, television series, games and more. Hall of Heroes is your entrée into a world tailored just for you, the fans — and it’s available in nine languages!
- WatchVerse:In this highly immersive environment, you will find yourself transported to a busy street in the DC FanDome’s theater district. Explore the storefronts, alleys and rooftops — but definitely make sure to visit the four iconic theatres: the Monarch, Athena, Kandor, and McDuffie’s Dakota, featuring the Blerd & Boujee House, celebrating Blerd (aka “Black nerd”) culture and its impact around the globe. Take a seat and join our virtual audience for hours of must-see DC content from around the world. Whether it’s the latest panels, exclusive world premiere screenings or never-before-seen footage, there’s something for everyone to enjoy with the casts, creators and behind-the-scenes characters from the worlds of DC TV series, films, home entertainment, games and more!
- YouVerse:Venture into DC YouVerse, where the FANS are the stars, to see the most amazing fan art, cosplay, and user-generated content from around the world — including, perhaps, your own! This is the Verse where fans are highlighted, honored and rewarded throughout the unique 24-hour DC FanDome experience.
- InsiderVerse: Go behind the scenes on the legendary Warner Bros. Studios lot with the master artisans who bring DC to life in all its forms — from comic books to games, TV, movies, theme parks, consumer products and more.
- FunVerse:This is the perfect place to share your DC fandom! Explore every corner of this immersive and interactive space where you can access free digital comic books, buy exclusive products and collectibles through our key partners, strike a pose at our selfie station, explore the Batcave, and many more awesome activities.
- DC Kids FanDome: Explore the Teen Titans tower, visit DC Super Hero Girls’ Sweet Justice Café, make your way to the Batcave, and see all your favorite animated heroes in this world made specially for kids of every age to celebrate, play and create. DC Kids FanDome is kid-friendly and safe, and all the fun can be found at our separate companion site com.