I.n the sixth generation of Opel Corsa small car, the ?? e ?? no longer for a model series, but for the electric drive under the bonnet. The Corsa-e shares its basis and technology with the Peugeot e-208. Because, like VW for its new ID.3, Opel / PSA relies on a module platform called CMP (Common Modular Platform). The Corsa-e therefore uses the same electric motor and the same battery technology as its sister model. The whisper-quiet and environmentally friendly electric version of the Corsa is available from 17,422 euros? but only in its basic version.
Opel Corsa-e: price, range and equipment
The electric motor puts 136 hp on the slopes, so the electric car can reach a top speed of 150 kilometers per hour. The trunk volume in the Corsa-e is relatively compact at 267 liters, but with the rear seat folded down, 1,042 liters fit in.
Opel Corsa-e ?? 23,020 euros
- Motor: electric motor with 136 HP
- Fuel: electricity
- Range according to WLTP: 330 kilometers
- Equipment line: Edition
- Transmission: 1-speed automatic
- Doors: 5
- Color: diamond black metallic
- Optional extras: Onboard charger, black fabric, panoramic sun canopy, thermal insulation glazing, multimedia navigation, seat heating, park pilot, LED headlights and much more.