Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Crypto Pro: Track Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on your Apple Watch.
Programming note: 9to5Mac Daily will be on hiatus next week and will be back on Monday, August 24. Thanks for listening!
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Epic Games sues Apple over App Store rules, says it would create a competing iOS app store if allowed
- Report: Apple to launch TV+, Showtime, and CBS All Access bundle next week
- Fortnite removed from App Store after Epic Games added direct payment option
- Fortnite is offering direct payments w/ discounts to get around app store fees on Android, iOS
- Apple’s new Retina 5K iMacs fall to Amazon all-time lows at up to $109 off
- Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular gets $50 discount, more deals from $169
- 9to5Toys on Twitter
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.